My name is Paul R. Tom. I have been a practicing tax attorney in Tulsa, Oklahoma for more than 30 years. I concentrate on taxpayer defense. In my practice I have successfully represented thousands of individuals and small businesses. I know what your legal rights are, and I am committed to defending your rights in all dealings with IRS.
My experienced staff and I are committed to providing our clients with the best possible legal service. We offer respect, not judgment. Contact us today.
Paul R. Tom Educational Qualifications
- 1981 – University of Florida College of Law, Gainsville, FL: LL. M. in Taxation
- 1980 – University of Arkansas, Leflar Law Center; Fayetteville, AR: Juris Doctor
- 1976 – Indiana University, Bloomington, IN: Bachelor of Arts
Paul R. Tom Bar Admissions
- 1980 – Arkansas
- 1982 – Oklahoma
- 1982 – U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- 1982 – U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- 1982 – U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- 1982 – U.S. Tax Court
- 1982 – U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
IRS has tens of thousands of highly trained professionals and unlimited resources. IRS’s goal is to assess and collect the maximum amount of tax, penalty and interest against you. Most taxpayers don’t know what rights they have when dealing with IRS, and if you don’t know your rights, you can’t assert them. Do you think IRS is interested in protecting your taxpayer rights? Not likely. I know what your rights are, I will assert your rights in all dealings with IRS, and I insist that IRS respect your rights. It is vitally important to have a skilled and experienced tax attorney like me on your side when dealing with IRS. I am available today to assist you. Together we can solve your tax problem.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HOPELESS TAX PROBLEM!
CALL ME TODAY AT (918) 743-2000 OR CALL TOLL FREE AT (800) 792-0929